Five Gears & respect, sensitivity

Five Gears & respect, sensitivity

Postby ionicbitterness » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:59 pm

For the 5-gear plan, scott describes each gear of sensuality, but i was wondering about the timeframe. Around how much time does each gear take?

he mentioned women need to respect the fact that men have higher drives and greater desire, and show sensitivity towards their need for sexual fulfillment. What constitutes respect and sensitivty, more specifically?

the book also discourages women from waiting more, do women also benefit from revival of sexual relations?
ionicbitterness

Postby ThunderHorse » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:58 pm

Dear Ionic,

I have read the 5 gears. The speed with which you can go through the gears will depend on the time of day, the time of the month, the length of time married, and the mood of your woman.

If you go to a higher gear too early, what happens?

Can you downshift?

If you spend more time in first gear, does that help you spend less time in 3rd and 4th, when you get to those gears?
ThunderHorse

Re: Five Gears & respect, sensitivity

Postby ThunderHorse » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:25 am

Reversing rejections of advances. If I use too high of a gear, advance, and get a rejection, then I want to go to a lower gear, and start back up, after the lapsing of a respectful amount of time. Phrases on re-approach could be, "Does this feel ok?"
ThunderHorse

Return to Intimacy