Why are there women here?

Re: Oklahoma all over again

Postby Patriarch Verlch » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:16 pm

HUBBY wrote:I originally came from Oklahoma.
A place that has 25% illiteracy, a religious oppression that
leads to one of the nations highest ratings in suicide, teen
pregnancies, heart disease etc.
Oklahoma is second only to Texas in executing women.
They are near the bottom of the list for anything good.
Near the top for anything bad.
But, some people in this forum make them look like a
progressive society.
I always said that, in Oklahoma, you don't have to be that
strange, just wear a big funny hat and see what happens to you.
You should see it.

Would you rather have the whole world not pay attention to the bible? If you look closely how states that have high church attendance, have better levels of morality. 100 years ago before widespread liberalism, look at the world compared to today.

Rampant drug use, homosexuality, fatherlessness. Most of today's ills can be traced to no strong father figure in the household. Single mother households produce the byproducts you are exposing. You should attribute them to their natural cause. We all know single motherhood produce 85% of criminals, most teen suicides, 9 out of 10 serial killers, most drug users, 85% of black criminals as 7 out of 10 births do not know who their father is.

Strong bible based values will fix the United States problems. After all God put those rules there for our good!!!
Patriarch Verlch

Postby clueful » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:58 pm

I cant tell you why other women are here but I know why I am.
I'm trying to figure out secrets of married men okay :lol:
clueful

Postby Patriarch Verlch » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:52 am

doncalypso wrote:I definitely don't mind reading women's perspectives on the various issues addressed in the threads of this forum. What bothers me is when women try to put us to shame for desiring more sex in our relationships.

If a woman thinks it is normal to make her husband go for months without any sex and expects him to remain faithful while she has no intention of satisfying his sexual needs then she has no business getting married and she has no business whatsoever being in this forum.

These so called empowered unfeminine women think they can mold us into the emotional wimps that cry on their shoulders and need a good changing!

Rather than empower their husbands to patrol the house and make them safe, as we all know a strong powerful husband in the home reduces a woman's chance of rape by 1000%.

Also women will test us, to subliminally try to see how strong we are by attacking us! It's natural. Only a scant 40 years ago we could back hand her a couple of times, then after realizing we meant business and were to no longer be emotionally abused, they started acting more feminine.

Now if a man protects his feelings from an emotionally abusive wife, he gets 9 months in the slammer!!! Loses the house and kids and has to face more emotionally abusive men, with more negative stereotypes of men.

Empowering women, only empowers the state. Think about it, what have women conquered, ever, besides spending money at the mall??
Patriarch Verlch

Postby Patriarch Verlch » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:12 pm

doncalypso wrote:I definitely don't mind reading women's perspectives on the various issues addressed in the threads of this forum. What bothers me is when women try to put us to shame for desiring more sex in our relationships.

If a woman thinks it is normal to make her husband go for months without any sex and expects him to remain faithful while she has no intention of satisfying his sexual needs then she has no business getting married and she has no business whatsoever being in this forum.

These so called empowered unfeminine women think they can mold us into the emotional wimps that cry on their shoulders and need a good changing!

Rather than empower their husbands to patrol the house and make them safe, as we all know a strong powerful husband in the home reduces a woman's chance of rape by 1000%.

Also women will test us, to subliminally try to see how strong we are by attacking us! It's natural. Only a scant 40 years ago we could back hand her a couple of times, then after realizing we meant business and were to no longer be emotionally abused, they started acting more feminine.

Now if a man protects his feelings from an emotionally abusive wife, he gets 9 months in the slammer!!! Loses the house and kids and has to face more emotionally abusive men, with more negative stereotypes of men.

Empowering women, only empowers the state. Think about it, what have women conquered, ever, besides spending money at the mall??
Patriarch Verlch

Postby ThunderHorse » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:12 pm

Personally, I welcome comments by anyone regardless of gender. I have found wisdom from many types of people.

I have confidence that I can find words to graciously disagree with a blaming post, in a constructive manner. Sometimes it takes longer for me to find the words, to be constructive.

This forum is not as busy as some other forums on marriage, so I don't see it as produtive to discourage participation by this group, or that class of people.

I have been made to feel unwelcome on a few forums, in the past. That is not a good feeling. I have tried to adjust my posting style to the forum standards. I have failed a few times.

I think a more welcoming approach would be more in the spirit of what Dr. Haltzman intended for this forum. Criticism should be about the issues raised in a thread, rather than the class of people commenting on issues.
ThunderHorse

Postby KatieMakay » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:10 pm

to doncalypso (whom I assume doesn't even remember posting this since it has been so long)

I am a woman and I stumbled upon this site through Yahoo. I see that some of you wonder why women are here... I am here to see how other men think and feel so that I can better understand my own husband. I know my husband is not a member so it has nothing to do with any checking up on.. or invasion of privacy. I'm simply trying to be a better wife. If the other women here feel the same way as I do then all of you men should be happy that we are here and perhaps wish your wife here as well..
About women not ever conquering anything other than spending money at the mall... What a very very small way to think? I wonder what your Mother would think of that.... after all, where would you be without her?
Don't you men with that kind of a small mind realize that behind every succesful man... is a WOMAN! A woman to do his laundry, cook his meals, raise his children.... Women may not have been the first to walk on the moon or invent the wheel... But we put all of you men here, we gave you life, we made sure you had a haircut before the first day of school, and kissed your boo-boos. Doesn't that count for something? At least a little respect?
KatieMakay

Welcome

Postby Scott Haltzman » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Wecome, Katie.
Glad to you have you here. Your observations and opinions are more than welcome!
--Scott Haltzman
Scott Haltzman

Previous

Return to Intimacy