Questions for men

Questions for men

Postby HHWW3 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:47 am

Why do men shift themselves when a woman is in there presents? I know men are visual creatures. But why do men make it obvious when they look at womens breasts? What makes a man tick when it comes to an attractive woman?
HHWW3

Postby clueful » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:06 pm

I know this is a question for a man but I notice when a women has nice breasts too, and even though I don't have much (breast) men still are attracted to other things, I suppose it depends on the man. Cause it can be distasteful if they stare and drool but they can't help but notice. In that case a glance isn't all that surprising.
Now if a guy is running around with my favorite black strappy sandals strapped to his chest I'm going to stare and drool :D
clueful

Re: Questions for men

Postby Patriarch Verlch » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:54 am

HHWW3 wrote:Why do men shift themselves when a woman is in there presents? I know men are visual creatures. But why do men make it obvious when they look at womens breasts? What makes a man tick when it comes to an attractive woman?

Because none of us would be around if we were left with waiting for women to want sex.

If women would wait until marriage to put out, the world would be alot better off!!! Seems like now women do all the putting out to various men without any strings because the rest of the world is doing it!!!
Patriarch Verlch

Return to Intimacy