MY WIFE LEAVING ME

MY WIFE LEAVING ME

Postby thisworld » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am

So my wife left me about two month ago. She was constantly lying to me. We would agree on something and she would do the total opposite. I would ask her question and know she was lying.

She is 10 years younger than me....and I had more wealth when we got married. She now makes more money than me. She also sign pre-nup before we got married. I brought a house with the money i sold from my apartment and the house is under my name.

Well fast forward a year later...she tells me that she want the house under her name and she won't help with the house anymore. I am able to take care of the house on my own...but to have a wife that doesn't help me with the house so she can put all her money in the bank...doesn't make sense. She isn't my girlfriend..but my wife.

If she is holding her name on the deed as a condition of staying in the marriage...well to me that is red flag...why did she bring the topic now ...and not when i brought the house. How do i know that in 3 month she won't be just leaving me?

She should feel the security in me alone. It's not the clothes a man wears but; the man himself. And it not like she is poor..she makes more money than me.

I know most of the woman here would say I should sign my life away and give the deed. but she isn't a child. She sign the pre-nup years before...she didn't say anything when I brought the house...she waited a year later after i brought the house to talk about this...what the hell is that about.

With no-fault divorce you don't need an excuse anymore to get a divorce. You just don't have to feel like being married anymore - and with that reality comes the truth - a marriage is no longer a contract, so what's the point except to put yourself and your future at risk when someone "doesn't feel like it anymore?"

Well anyway..i was at work one day...she called in sick..took her stuff and left me. She won't talk to me...hence she left me no choice but get a divorce.

I am so depress....i can't take this sadness anymore sometimes
thisworld

Re: MY WIFE LEAVING ME

Postby Scott Haltzman » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Being truthful is one of the foundations of marriage. Do you think she had a different agenda the whole time you were married (or before you got married) or do you think she changed in the last few months?
Scott Haltzman

Re: MY WIFE LEAVING ME

Postby thisworld » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I have no idea...what her agenda was....because she never tells me anything. I constantly catch her lying to me
thisworld

Return to Intimacy