about bad habits

about bad habits

Postby swathipratap » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:18 am

i have been in love with my friend to whom i am going to marry. can i tell all my bad habits [intimacy] to her ? is she think any bad about me? can i free to tell at what situations?.

Please advise me. :(
swathipratap

Re: about bad habits

Postby ThunderHorse » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:57 am

swathipratap wrote:i have been in love with my friend to whom i am going to marry. can i tell all my bad habits [intimacy] to her ? is she think any bad about me? can i free to tell at what situations?.

Please advise me. :(

There are probably a number of ways to approach a discussion of intimacy. You might find a private time, such as when parked in a car.

You might bring up a general subject for discussion, such as the changes that occur from being engaged, to being married. You might ask her for her ideas of what the changes might be, for you, the man, and how she might think is the best way to transition the changes. She may have ideas for interim steps

Offering to change, is a formula for Love. You might ask her how she would like things to be, and explain some changes you could make for her, to operationalize her ideals.

You might ask her, "What do your friends think about men who ...... when they are single or engaged?"

What can your soon-to-be wife do to help you change your habits?

//
ThunderHorse

Return to Intimacy