Confused on her actions

Confused on her actions

Postby supervisor15 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:15 pm

My wife states she is happy with our intimate relationship. But she makes jokes in reference to this area of our marriage. She makes comments such as; you always are ready or want sex; shes says, every guy I have been with i wanted sex more from them, they they did from me, until you. you want it more than any guy I have been with. even now that we average once per week, she continues to make comments. sometimes I mke comments that are not even intended as a sexual comment, but she takes as a sexual comment. I am just trying to figure out, if these comments are made because she is not happy with me intimatley, or if she feels that its more important to me that are actual relationship.Are what could be diriving this. I love here and although our intimacy is important, it not more important than other areas of our marriage. any feedback would be appreicated.
supervisor15

Re: Confused on her actions

Postby ThunderHorse » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:47 am

What may be important is how you reply to her comments.

It seems she is not rejecting your advances, so her comment that you enjoy relations with her, can be positive.

Maybe a response showing that you are attracted to her, "Yes, I am attracted to you. I find you very attractive. I really enjoy relations with you, anytime we have time to enjoy each other."

"Is now a good time for you?" Some women just want to be hugged or kissed more often, outside of passionate times.

Her comment seems like a test question. Project a loving feeling for her.

There are threads on listening to women. Under Communications, "Listening strategies for men." There are also threads on compliments for women. There are two chapters on listening in SECRETS OF HAPPILY MARRIED MEN book.

Maybe continue to encourage your wife to talk about her ideas, and find openings to give compliments. If there is something that she wants to change, she may give you more hints, as you encourage her to talk more, every day.

You may want to brush up on your massage and foreplay techniques. Search erotic acupressure. Maybe she is saying she is not always in the mood, when marital relations occur, by "You are sooner than others in the past".

//
ThunderHorse

Postby MikySpiky » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:08 am

Its kind of strange to hear such comments every day...I think that she hints on something. I suggest you not to play games but to speak sincerely about the problems. Tell her that these jokes bother you a lot. I hope she will understand.
MikySpiky

Postby Gladimeir15 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:42 am

Women are women!!!! Sometimes or should I say most of the time they are quite difficult to understand. However, women are easy to please..... Even with a simple hug and a kiss from the husband are already enough just to assure them that they are being loved. But of course when it is about intimacy, women want to be served also. I presume she loves the way you treat her only she's might giving you a hint that she wants something different. Something that you and her didn't experienced befor. All you need is to have fun......fun.....fun..... and just enjoy!!!!!! :wink: :wink:
Gladimeir15

Return to Intimacy