What women really want

What women really want

Postby femaleview » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:54 pm

The ten commandments you need to follow if you want sex with your woman

1. Listen! Women like to talk and they don't want you to solve their problems, because most of the time, there are no problems to be solved. Just listen to her and don't offer your opinion unless she is asking for it.

2. Tell her that you love and desire her daily!

3. Appreciate the little things she does for you. Thank her once in a while for washing your smelly socks.

4. Have some manners. Say thank you and please. Open the door for her..... Common sense stuff. Do the things you would do to impress a woman on your first date together.

5. Try to look good. Wearing the same old sweatpants, sitting on the couch unshowered and unshaved are turnoffs!!! I am always surprised how guys notice a 2 pound gain in their partner, but don't notice their smelly armpits.

6. Don't spend hundreds of dollars to impress her with expensive gifts. Listen to what she likes. Buy her that CD that she's been talking about, get tickets to a movie she would like to see. Listen to your woman. She will give you all the clues you need.

7. Surprise her. Buy a single flower on your way home from work. Turn off the TV and talk. Cook for her. Pack a picnic basket and take her to the park.

8. Ask her what's going on in her life. I know, this might be scary, because it leads to her talking - AGAIN :-) Show interest in her job, friends and everything else.

9. Don't try to have sex at the same time, same place.... Be creative!

10. Never complain about not having enough sex, instead tell her how much you enjoy having sex with her.

Try this for 2 weeks and your life will never be the same.
femaleview

Postby AbagayleLee » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 am

Oh, and on the manners issue, don't always fart and burp in front of her. Sure, after being married for years you want to be comfortable, but even after being married 10 years it hurts my heart that my husband thinks so little of me as a lady that he burps and farts with no apologies.
AbagayleLee

Return to Intimacy