What have I got myself into?

What have I got myself into?

Postby Sparrow_echo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 pm

My wife of 3yrs and I have had a couple three-sums with another woman. We are both very sexual poeple and understand the rules. Believe it or not this has actualy been a blessing in our relationship.

But here is my problem, you guessed it! She want's to try it with another guy. Now before you reply and tell me how one sided i am, I agree with you! I have no problem with being with anther woman but I can't stand the idea of her being with another guy.

There is no way I am going to share my beautiful, young, wife with any guy! No way in hell! I am even upset she would even ask, so when she did I got pissed and yelled at her. Of caurse she said she sorry, and I thought that was the en of it. But now I have a feeling I don't like, a feeling of not being fare and of not fullfeeling her completly.

What should I do? There is no way I am going share her with anyone but a woman, and even though I said no and that was the end of it, I can't stop feeling like a jerk. I just can't do it... So, now what?

any ideas?
Sparrow_echo

Postby ERRN wife » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:49 pm

the idea of two women is usually more acceptable than two men being together. you're probably more upset at the idea of having a sexual encounter with another man than you are with "sharing your wife".
you shouldnt have yelled at your wife, however, because you opened the door to this type of new experience and she didn't cross the line by asking. just tell her calmly how you feel and she'll understand.
ERRN wife

Postby elizacol » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Maybe it's just my mood today, but I'm going to be brutally honest. You ARE being selfish. Period.

This, coming from someone who in no way, shape, or form would engage in any type of 3some! However, for those who are into them, 'what's good for the goose, is good for the gander'.

Are you SURE these 3somes have been good for your marriage? I know of many marriages that have been ruined because of them.

Again, sorry for my honesty. Just my opinion.
elizacol

Postby Hremom » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:59 am

I agree with elizacol.

First off, no way, no how, am I "sharing" my husband with another woman. I would be insulted if he asked. And I'd be even more insulted and repulsed by the idea of inviting another man into our bed.

The marrital bed is sacred, part of our covenant with each other.

Having said that, you opened the door. You need to be honest with yourself and with her about why you were upset. I'd bet dollars to donuts it's as much homophobia as it is "sharing" your wife. After all, she shared you.....and probably had some sexual interaction with the other woman too.
Hremom

Return to Intimacy