I hate my Wife

I hate my Wife

Postby cmankin » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:39 pm

I am currently in the process of putting together my strategy for escaping from the living hell that is my marriage. It will take a lot of time, a lot of planning, and a lot of legwork. But, the results will be beautiful. And, if she comes around and starts acting like an adult, and gets her **** together and we grow back together in stead of apart, then I will abort the mission, and stay married. First, I will put her through what ever trainging or class's she wants or need's. These will take a long time. But, they will demonstrate to the courts that I am a supportive husband. Also, it will increase her earning potential to equal mine by doing so and being supportive of it. This will eliminate alimony and put us on equal footing for child support. It will also put her in a position to buy her own house, and not take mine. Second, I am currently learning the bullshit language of relationship therapy. These ******* ****-heads spewing forth their whiny-*** ***** babble are a major cause of misery in relationships. They have people convinced that anything their spouse says, does, or thinks that does not meet with their liking is abuse. To succeed, gentlemen, we must all learn to express our thoughts in this whiny, limp-wristed, babble. It is the language of the courts and the psychologists that will determine our future and the outcome of our divorce proceedings. We must take our time and master this step. This is the most critical. Many of our wives have already done this. Mine has. I will never be able to out *****-babble her, but if I can hold my own in a legal proceeding and provide the documentation, I will win. This is where we men fail, and loose our ***** in court. Our women can frame any annoyance in their lives a abuse, and cast themselves as victims in any situation. There is a site that, no ****, defines abuse as, "anything that makes the victim feel bad." No, I am not making that up. I guess my boss abuses me when he pages me while I'm busy. I guess my dentist abuses me when he fixed my teeth. And I don't even want to talk about the abuse that the government produces by asking me to pay taxes, just because i avail myself to the infrastructure and protection it has to offer me. I don't want to part with the money. I want a boat or a race car. It is abusive that the boat dealer or car maker won't give me one. It makes me feel bad. :( According to one *****-babble site you can commit "abuse through body language." I **** you not. Even if you say the exact right thing, if you don't display the proper body language, IT IS ABUSE! According to the pudding-brained, man-hating author eye-rolling is just as abusive than punching. Google it. I swear it is true. We will never be free of our hateful, lazy, soul-sucking vampire spouses until we have mastered the ability to speak like these people. We must be ably to convincingly convey every thought in this asinine non-language. Once this language has been thoroughly and completely mastered, then a written account of our spouse's transgressions must be made in this language. Also a journal of all of our efforts to be stand-up guys must accompany it, also in this language. Then after I have accumulated a volume of her bullshit and my trying to make it work and being supportive, then time comes to pull the trigger (figuratively, only). I will take her off of our checking account, cancel all debts we have incurred. Then, I send her to get a pedicure and a facial getting her toe's done really works. While in the chair getting her feet played with and cucumbers on her eyes a Prince William County deputy will walk through the door and serve her with the papers. The beauty of the thing is that her checks won't work to pay for the spa treatment. Then when she comes home, she will find her key no longer works! My happy face is the spa. I imagine the cucumbers falling to the floor as the deputy drops the divorce papers in her lap. Every time I pick up toys from allover the house, every time I stumble over **** she leaves on the floor, every time a load of wet laundry sours in the washing machine, every time she undermines me with my daughter, every time she lays on her back or sits on her *** instead of doing what needs to be done and or ******* about it, every time I get that same lazy-*** ******* (given while she is laying down, of course) I go to that happy place. My second happy place is my living room, with my daughter and her new stepmom (position available), and my little girl commenting on how peaceful and orderly our house is, and how nice we are all getting along. Of course, if she gets her **** together and starts acting like a respectable adult and not a bon-bon gobbling, personal assasin to my person. I will become happy with her again and will be proud to stay married to her. But I wouldn't hold my
cmankin

Postby Hremom » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Wow. If my husband ever felt this way about me I'd have to shoot myself!

Not every woman out there buys into the abuse crappola being shoved down our throats. My husband might be rude from time to time or do/say something a little hurtful from time to time, but he is in no way abusive. Being unhappy is often a choice. Sounds to me like your wife is choosing to act like a spoiled brat and it's making her unhappy.
Hremom

Growing Protest Repels Troops in Cairo

Postby stephaniewel338 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Many compared the breadth and intensity of the new fight for the square ¡ª the iconic heart of the Egyptian revolt and the Arab Spring ¡ª to the early days of the uprising against former President Hosni Mubarak, only this time the target of the protesters¡¯ ire was the ruling military council and its leader, Field Marshal Mohamed Hussein Tantawi. LV Bags

The military-led government¡¯s attempts to beat back or squash the protests appeared to only redouble their strength. After using tear gas, rubber bullets and birdshot to beat back a day of continuous attacks on the headquarters of the Interior Ministry, hundreds of soldiers and security police in riot gear stormed the square from several directions at once about 5 p.m., raining down rocks and tear gas as they drove thousands of demonstrators out before them.

But after less than half an hour they had retreated, having succeeded only in burning down a few tents in the middle of the square. And after another half an hour, the crowd of protesters had more than doubled, packing the square as ever more demonstrators marched in from all directions, chanting for the end of military rule.

The protests spread to at least seven other cities, including Alexandria and Suez. The Health Ministry said at least seven people were reported killed Sunday, after one died Saturday, and the number of seriously injured grew to over 900. A makeshift field hospital the protesters had set up in a mosque near the square treated a steady stream of hundreds bloodied by birdshot and rubber bullets and recorded at least one of the fatalities.

Despite the chaos, the military-led government said Sunday that it intended to go forward with parliamentary elections scheduled to begin in stages next Monday, though they will not be complete until March, and the military has said it intends to hold power until long after they are finished. Canceling or postponing the elections would be likely ignite an even larger revolt, with the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist group that is Egypt¡¯s largest and most disciplined political force, taking to the streets.

A spectrum of political organizations, including the Brotherhood and the young liberal leaders of the original revolt against Mubarak, called Sunday for the military to commit to an accelerated schedule for handing power to civilians ¡ª either to some imagined crisis government, the lower house of Parliament when it is seated early next year, or to a new president elected as soon as April. At least three prominent liberal parliamentary candidates and some parties declared that they were suspending their campaigns because of the crisis.

But the new revolt against interim military rule appeared even more spontaneous and less organized than the original uprising. There was no sign of leaders and few political movements present in the square, and it was hard to imagine with whom the military could negotiate if it chose to work out a handover of power.

¡°I saw the revolution being slain, so I had to come,¡± said Ahmed Hamza, 41, a lawyer, watching the fray. Like many in the square, he vowed to stay until the ruling military council committed to a swift exit from power but also said he feared the generals welcomed the chaos as a pretext to cancel elections.

In a television interview late Saturday night, Gen. Mohsen Fangary, a spokesman for the ruling military council, promised a formal response the next day. He blamed demonstrators for igniting the violence, suggested protesters were ¡°enemies¡± of Egypt, and he hinted that unnamed satellite news channels ¡ª presumably Al Jazeera ¡ª had played a role. ¡°The youth are blinded to the reality of the situation,¡± he said.

Coming two days after a huge Islamist demonstration and just more than a week before the first post-Mubarak parliamentary elections, the outpouring of anger was the strongest rebuke yet to the military¡¯s attempts to grant itself permanent governmental powers. And it was a reuniting of Islamist and liberal protest movements that had drifted apart since the early days of the uprising.
stephaniewel338

Return to Intimacy