Trying to move on

Trying to move on

Postby blondegirly » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:09 pm

I am just at such a low point right now. I am a MW who had a emotional and slight PA with a M neighbor of mine. The affair went on for about 18 months. I let myself get so emotionally intimate with him that I truely belive it has destroyed what was left of my troubled marriage.

There has only been slight contact between us since mid Dec for our children's sake, beacuse they play together. The problem I have here is I am so upset to lose the friendship between us. Since my marriage has been so tough for so long, he was all I had to help me cope. I have never truely disclosed to him how bad my M is, just because we live so close. I have been seeing a therapist to try and feel better, but I have been so confused about my feeling's. I thought for a long time that my feeling's for him were all fantasy based, but I must say I truely love him. I feel like there is unfinished word's between us and I would like to resolve them. I have been tempted to call and talk, because I feel he owes me that. Should I call and talk with him? If so what should I say?
blondegirly

Postby tknochld » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:37 pm

As a married man, I would say be honest with your husband first.

Then worry about whatever relationship is outside your marriage.
tknochld

Return to Infidelity