NEED ADVICE !

NEED ADVICE !

Postby melancholy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:44 pm

Hi, I met a man at a coffee shop that I actually pursued...well it started out as a joke with my friend getting his email address for me. I emailed him because I knew it was probably blow over after a few emails since I his luggage portrayed him as a visitor and plus I was graduating soon and had the whole world ahead of me. We started exchanging emails and he always visited my city. We finally went to dinner after a few days of emailing each other nonstop. We started liking each other alot and then found out through my friends that he was married and also 10 yrs older than he claimed to be. I was heartbroken and kind of told him off and asked for an explanation. We started talking again and we started seeing each other again. He claimed he was unhappy from the start of his marriage and had children to stick it out and make it work. He told me his wife knew of his dead love for her and only stayed together for the kids' sake. We were seeing each other whenever he was in town, and our love grew for one another. We never slept together but got pretty intimate. He told me he loved me. I am somewhat closed with my emotions and only texted it to him once. After 3 months of him being busy with work, as he was a VP of a company, and his family and trying to keep me happy, we finally decided to end it. It was a horrible goodbye and he told he wanted to be free the next time he would meet up with me. Am i crazy for waiting for him? WOuld he truly leave his family and get a divorce if his love was true for me? HELP!...I am 25 and never been married and seldom in serious relationships
melancholy

Postby Richard » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:28 pm

From a mans view I doubt he will ever leave his wife although she may leave him. He has to much to lose ($) and most likely other female friends in other cities. I think you should move on and not mess with a married man, that will only cause problems.
Richard

Return to Infidelity