too hot

too hot

Postby nmyers » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:20 pm

I seem to be attracted to my boss more every day. Besides the fact that he's HOT, he also has a great personality and sense of humor. I feel I can connect with him like I would with one of my female friends. Like soul mates. We are both 40ish and married with children.

I don't know if he is attracted to me or not, I just feel overwhelmingly drawn to him, kind of like a soul mate kind of thing. I know it sounds silly, but I have never felt this kind of connection with anyone of the opposite sex before. I have felt close to my female friends in this way, but never a male. It's like we unconsiously connect. I know I need to revert my attention, but if we are ever put in the situation, I don't know if I can refuse. I guess I need to know if this is what men go through, my husband can't surf the TV channels without stopping on every pretty girl he sees. Or is the male attraction just physical?
nmyers

Postby route22 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:58 am

I am sorry but please remind your self that this "HOT" man is your boss. And also you are married. When you spend alot of time with someone at work usually you gain feelings its all called emotions and and a emotional affair is what might begin if you dont back down quickly.
route22

Return to Infidelity