Female Friendships

Female Friendships

Postby bayarea04 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:04 pm

I have been married for 1 year and had a baby several months ago. When I was pregnant I found extensive chats my husband was having while at work with a female client of his. I have met most of his clients or at least knew of them. He never mentioned he and she were such good friends. They spent hours chatting online besides the 3 times a week he would meet with her to personal train her. I got extremely upset and told him I felt it was innapropriate and it could lead to more than friends. He doesn't have that kind of contact with males, so he understood and agreed never to take it that far again with a female.
A year and a half later, I found chats with a new female who's name I never heard of. I didn't get to see much since they were deleted as they came in. I found her number all over our phone bill, every day and all day! He addmitted he hid it from me so that I wouldn't get upset, and it was just a friend. Knowing it was wrong and would upset me he still did it.He says he felt rejected by me since again I am pregnant and was very sick the first few months. i feel that he should have been more understanding and he is selfish! Why did he do it again and what do I do?
bayarea04

Postby GFORCE » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:38 am

he is having emotional affairs with this women.
GFORCE

Postby elizacol » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:18 pm

What's his background? Childhood, particularly. There's a reason I'm asking.

He could be the type who 'needs' that attention from women (stems from issues in childhood). I would say that because it has happened twice, you have a problem. Get to the root of the problem, if not for your H's sake, than at least for your own. Then, you can decide what to do, based on what you find out.

Despite what he says, it is inappropriate.

Send me a private message if you want more help on the whole childhood/background bit.
elizacol

Return to Infidelity