Someone explain this

Someone explain this

Postby GFORCE » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:36 am

I love my wife very much. She loves me too. But shes always checking out this guy at church facebook photos. Its like an everyday thing yet she has over 100 friends but doesnt check out their profiles like this.
She knows this guy thinks shes hot. He only has like 4 photos on facebook which he doesnt update so its not like they are new or anything.
Im i reading too much into nothing?
Our sex life is boring no matter how much i try to spice it up. We love each other, im just trying to understand whats up with her. She says him and her are just friends like she is with everyone at church. But i dunno why still she feels compelled then, to be on his page looking at the same old regular photos of him.
GFORCE

church...

Postby When? » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:59 am

sex is boring...can I relate...I think its the good girl syndrome....I love my wife as well but it is so hard getting them out of the shell of "good" toerotic sensual love making...

as far as the dude at church...she probally likes his face symetry...that is what attracts us to to opposite sex..face and body symetry..as well is the guy more spiritual? what are the differences between you and he...what ever it may be she may be attarcted to them..
When?

Postby ThunderHorse » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 am

Fidelity is not an automatic byproduct of Love.

Your wife may love you, and have temtpations toward others.

Chapter 10 of the Men's book is to introduce yourself.

What is jealousy and faithfulness mean to you?

What about her reputation? Do you have children? Are you planning more children? What are her parent's dieas?

What are your powers to express your displeaure?

Why is this church YOUR church?

Have you ever suggested changing churches?

What abvout comliments to your wife, making her feel appreaciated?

What about criticism to your wife? Any wasy to better avoid direct or implied criticism? Can you list your instances of impolied criticism over the past week? How can you re-word, or resturcture yhour actions, to avoid ctiticism of your wife, direct or implied?

Have you ever given your wife a reason to suspect your eyes were wandering? Have yhou ever allowed feeling of wondering where you were to come up for your wife, when yhou did not call her to let her know where you were?

ThunderHorse

Return to Infidelity