Should I?

Should I?

Postby findmyself » Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 am

I am seriously considering approaching one of my wife's male coworkers. Not to fight, but to tell him I love my wife and I'm willing to die for her and my children. It kills me how these socalled friends have no respect. And don't consider the fact that she has a family and a husband. It burns me up to the point I'm ready to break someone's neck.
I know if I approach him he's gonna let her know about it and that would bad for me. Ladies and gentlemen, what do you think, should I approach him and relay my concerns, or should I fall back and hope for the best? Please someone, help me out.
findmyself

fighting for your marriage

Postby Scott Haltzman » Tue May 05, 2009 1:05 pm

I understand the impulse. If a woman feels loved by you, then she'll look up to you for your fighting for your honor. But first she has to feel like you've made her a priority. Otherwise, it looks like you're trying to bully your way into her life. You've got to win her heart, not coerce her heart.
So, ask first, does she know that I'm fighting for love...or will she think that you're fighting for your own self esteem or self-love?
Scott

Remember: Comments by Dr. Haltzman are not intended to reflect medical opinion, advice or recommendations. They are observations intended to generate discussion on this forum.
Scott Haltzman

Return to Infidelity