Soulmate - woman

Soulmate - woman

Postby toomuchtoloose » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 am

I need some advice.

A little background info. My husband is from Europe. While on FB he looked up his old HS there. He recognized a couple names from the list and sent out an "is this you" email. One unfortunately passed and the other, his old soulmate...he was 17 and she 15. Turns out she lives in the states as well.

We both left our marriages to be with each other. Now, I have to face the fact that this woman has become an integral part of his well-being. Same language, roots, background and an undying love of soulmates.

She, of course, is divorced which doesn't help my situation any. I feel like I am competing for my Hubby. I feel insecure and have been told that our marriage was falling apart and this woman brought new life into it. He plans to stick it out with me but mails daily and texts daily. A mental relationship for now...when they meet, I have a feeling it will be the end of mine.

Any advice out there?
toomuchtoloose

Postby ThunderHorse » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:43 pm

A close platonic relationship may be hurtful to a marriage.

Can you ask him to cool it down with her? Can you ask him to take a week off from her?

Can you ask him to warm up your marriage?

What are the easiest things to do for your husband, that he might appreciate?

Any opportunities to spend non-judgemental with him, where you can give him more adoration?

ThunderHorse

Return to Infidelity