Is this possible?

Is this possible?

Postby j.l.horwitz » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Is it possible for your wife to go from saying she loves you, and wants to spend the rest of her life with you, to saying she wants a divorse 1 month later then showing you such hate and disgust that you cannot be around her without her being mad. She has filed for divirce. She sees a therapit, and always acts happy, specially around our son, but says she is unhappy and needs me out of her life. She says she deals with emotions, but I have not seen j=her be anything but happy, or mad at me for anything I do or say. How can this be? There has got to be more to the story, but she claims there isnt. She sees a therapist, but wont say why. She says there is always a chance of reconsiliation, but it is not probable. Such a dramatic shift, in such a short time. How can that be? Is it real, or a plea for help? Is it covering up infidelity? Help me out here, I'm not sure what to do. If I cooperate, I lose everything and she can be lieing to me, or there might be a possibility for us being back together again. I just cant put this puzzle together and it is driving me insane and making me miserable.
j.l.horwitz

Re: Is this possible?

Postby ConfusedinColorado » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:51 am

I'm in the same boat... We have had our ups and down together for 11 years Ingaged for two and married for 7.5 and have a 4 yr old I'm 36 she is 35. We have taken to epic trips to Jamaica last year and had a great time. My wife is a recovering alcholic who started to have a few drinks in JA well it's gone down hill from there. She was sober for 5 years and now she wants to have a drink now and then but I can tell its more than that. The day we left JA last Haloween it all went down hill. She has told me she hates me but loves me. We have no sex life(in JA we had sex 6 times a day) she took our kid and went to her mothers for Xmass and came back wanting a divorce. We have been to counseling and she doesn't want to go and says she has no energy to put in to our failing relationship. She says she hates me and hates the relationship. I'm not perfect but my council says I'm doing a great job. I don't drink/drugs etc. never cheated I have a business of 5 years and I'm always bringing in money. She says shes not attracted to me and is leaning towards divorce. She says my voice annoyed her. She has and admits underlying issues but does not care to deal with them. She has PMDD and is on Prozac for it. I'm hurt I'm mad I'm confused and I live to love her and my kid. I want to keep my family together but I'm thinking it's over. We have a trip to Disneyland planes the end of May if it last.. Any advice on how to save my family? I feel helpless and she will not talk to me about "us"..... HELP!!!!
ConfusedinColorado

Return to Making Your Spouse Happy