The past

The past

Postby victory » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:12 am

High so this is for who ever can help me please.
Ok so me and my wife have 2 amazing kids, and we have been married for about 2 years now, and were at a point, or should I say she, is at a point were she says that I don't make her happy any more, and that she wants to separate, she I so hung up on my pasted that, she don't trust me at all, she thinks am cheating on her, every other word out of her mouth is somthing smartalick , and has to do with the past. Yes I hurt her had, problem more then I'll ever know, I try every day to make things better. But they just get worse. I have tried to gain her trust, by letting her put. A GPS locater on my phone, to not having any friends, I work and come home. That's it. Even when I go to work, in her mind am not really going to work, am with sum BITCH. I even tell her if there is ever any sought u don't think, I am were I say I am that she can face time me and I'll show her were am at. What can I do to make things better because I don't want to loose her or my family
victory

Re: The past

Postby ThunderHorse » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:58 am

victory wrote:High so this is for who ever can help me please.
Ok so me and my wife have 2 amazing kids, and we have been married for about 2 years now, and were at a point, or should I say she, is at a point were she says that I don't make her happy any more, and that she wants to separate, she I so hung up on my pasted that, she don't trust me at all, she thinks am cheating on her, every other word out of her mouth is somthing smartalick , and has to do with the past. Yes I hurt her had, problem more then I'll ever know, I try every day to make things better. But they just get worse. I have tried to gain her trust, by letting her put. A GPS locater on my phone, to not having any friends, I work and come home. That's it. Even when I go to work, in her mind am not really going to work, am with sum BITCH. I even tell her if there is ever any sought u don't think, I am were I say I am that she can face time me and I'll show her were am at. What can I do to make things better because I don't want to loose her or my family

You do not mention how you are responding to your wife's expressing her feelings of distrust.

One good thing is that your wife is talking to you. Under Communications there is a thread, MY WIFE IS HYPER CRITICAL, PLEASE HELP. This is a strategy for handling criticism.

You may not be encouraging your wife to discuss ALL her ideas. I suggest you review the thread under Communication, titled: LISTENING STRATEGIES FOR MEN.

//
ThunderHorse

Re: The past

Postby ThunderHorse » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:49 pm

victory wrote:High so this is for who ever can help me please.

I have just opened the two Tonglen Buddhism books I ordered on line. Tonglen teaches that meditation, in which breathing in pain, and breathing out redemption, can accomplish transformation for an individual who may be aggrieved, or, in the reverse situation, may have committed grievances.

I intend to look for a Mentor. I am at the beginning stages.

\//
ThunderHorse

Return to Making Your Spouse Happy