birthday gift

birthday gift

Postby jacob1324 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:23 am

my girlfriend's birthday is coming up soon and i have no idea wat to get, i dont really want to get jewelry only because it's so cliche. we've been going out for 6 months, btw im just a teenager and i thought that this would be a good place to find people who have experience in relationships
jacob1324

Postby ThunderHorse » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:59 am

Friendship ring.

Ear Rings. I buy two pair so some can get lost.

Diamond engagement ring.

Horse riding crop. Have you ever taken your GF horseback riding?

Does she Ice Skate? Her name on ice skate runner protectors.

What does she want to do, that her parents are not supporting? Maybe she wants a convertible? Buy her a small toy, convertible sports car.

What do her parents want her to do, that she is reluctant about? Maybe her parents have a particular college in mind for her? Buy her a coffeee mug from the college her parents want her to attend.

Food Safety License book. You can print these out from one line. Working in restaurants, it is helpful to have a Food Safety license. Search Food Safety or Food Handling Downloads. The printable Downloads provide info on food handling safety, temperatures, hand washing procedures. It is a two hour test to get the license, then it is easier to get a job in a bar or restaurant.

Best College books.

Career book for areas GF is interested.

Take her shopping, let her pick something.

A book on wives who support their husbands in careers in which you are interested.
ThunderHorse

Postby jacob1324 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:18 pm

thank you very much, this is just what i needed
jacob1324

Return to Making Your Spouse Happy