New here my marrige is hell

New here my marrige is hell

Postby Bartman 1971 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 am

First post here...

Basically I am in the marrige from hell. I am by no means perfect I am tempermental and hard headed, I will not lay down and be anyones wipping boy and I have abuse issues from my broken childhood, yes early in our marrige i acted like a fool and thew things and pounched walls but never once touched her. Now when we argue I do yell but not nearly as loudly and i only try to make my point and get thru to her but according to her trying to change her view is ABUSE...
That Being said I do not understand how or why I sould stay married to the woman I am married to.

To give an example her favorite qoute for years was "God put me on earth to show the rest of you morons how its supposed to be done"
when confronted about this she says I was only kidding. Right.

I am constantly contradictied with my son if I say stop doing it or get a spanking or you will be grounded. She will in front of him tell me to stop being a jackass.

Sex or affection yeah right I get to sleep in "our bed" maybe once a week and Sex less than 6 times a year then it mercy screw deadfish missionary.
Affection her idea of affection is to say good you didn't F up today.

How bad is it I have gone to counting days I figure my son will be 'strong" enough to handle a divorce at about 15 so i have the days counted to my 45th birthday my present divorce 2656 days and counting

My question is do you have any advice for coping thru
Bartman 1971

Update?

Postby Scott Haltzman » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Bartman,
I just came across this posting. Do you have an update from the last time you wrote (in July)? Any changes?
Scott
Scott Haltzman

Return to Making Your Spouse Happy