What's your decision?

What's your decision?

Postby Scott Haltzman » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 am

Sorry it's taken so long for someone on the board to reply, FlGirl.
Did you decide whether to stay or go? Or have you not decided yet?
Scott Haltzman

Whats your decision

Postby tomjoymnLit » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:32 pm

The Ola looks cool. Like the idea of recharging your vibrator at the library : Moments where vibrators interface with ordinary everyday life are special, Whether they fall out of bags or your dad finds one when he moves a bed :

My mind is usually up in the sky somewhere and in keeping with that I was thinking if software agents are as intelligent as humans with emotional empathy and free will and robotics are as fluid and skilled as humans I think you know where Im going with this : Couldnt you load your favourite software agent person that has made you laugh and think as an avatar and likes you into the Ola body and make the most amazing love, having all your squeeze memory data and a warm supercharged penis that can replicate it along with empathy, real connection, no refractory down time and clitoral stimulation attachments and additional tentacles if you need them :

Long before that though if vibes have usb and intelligent nuanced vibe patterns, couldnt those patterns be operated by someone else on another computer. Surely knowing someone else we desire is touching us in that way could be extremely hot. an anally inserted vibe or Ole penile vibrating envelope for guys With video wouldnt it open up opportunities for wonderful completely safe casual sex or without video open up all kinds of imaginative casual fantasy sex gameplay?

tomjoymnLit

Return to Making Your Spouse Happy