Things aren't working out, I'm at a loss.

Postby ThunderHorse » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Mommyof3 wrote: At this point I have no interest in boosting his ego. Why would I have to boost his ego when all I get is crap for the things I do, or how I never do them right? Why should I continue to give him recognition when I never get any in return other then when I am wrong?

Probably not every man will be a good husband, who can respond the principles that there are some easy ways for a wife to make a marriage better. It may be that you have not found the optimal mix of strategies to improve your marriage. It may possibly be that for the strategies to work, your husband will need some therapy, first.

Here is the Table of contents for Dr. Scott's book on suggestions for easier tips for wives:

THE SECRETS OF HAPPILY MARRIED WOMEN, HOW TO GET MORE OUT OF YOUR RELATIONSIP BY DOING LESS, 2008, BY Haltzman and DiGeronimo
Table of Contents:
1. Know Your Husband
2. Nurture His Needs - and Yours
3. Fight Better
4. Talk Less
5. Have Lots of Sex
6. Take Charge of Your Own Happiness
7. Heal Thyself

//
ThunderHorse

Re: Things aren't working out, I'm at a loss.

Postby TheMazz » Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 pm

unwanted sexual intercourse

For the record..I am not an expert. I am just a regular woman. AND i joined this group, just so i could post this response. I could not sleep last night. This bothered me sooooo much...

This is RAPE!!!

I know this post is old, but OP if you are still alaive please get out now!!! Your son is probably trying to help you stand up to this bully of a husband. If you want this marriage to work, who knows why, you NEED to stand up to your DH and help yourself. You do NOT deserve this!!!

I can not believe the advice here is to boost his ego!!! Are you all mad??? This guy does not deseve ego boosting, he deserves jail time.

Please OP, tell me you left his sorry ass.
TheMazz

Previous

Return to Taking Care of Yourself