Irreverent Desires by H

Irreverent Desires by H

Postby ThunderHorse » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 pm

I will occasionally have an idea for fun with my wife, and if I fear that my wife will reject or ridicule my idea, then I often put such ideas aside, and never mention the list of ideas that might have been rejected, but for which new bounds of joy might have been negotiated.

So this is a start. I will try to put some of my wild ideas into words, and post them as I get them formulaed.

My wife called me a Dirty Old Man in hte middle of an argument the other day. So at least she knows the full range of my character and personality.

ThunderHorse

Postby ThunderHorse » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 am

My mother sometimes cooked breakfast for me, and got up in time for me to eat eggs, toast and sausage, and leave on time for school. I was diappointed when my mother stopped cooking me breakfast, for some period of months, as I recall.

My wife occasionally cooks breakfast for me. More often, I cook my own breakfast, with a micro-wave or toaster.

Today, I had cooked a egg sandwhich, and my wife was up earlier than usual. I mentioned to her that I had already cooked my breakfast, as if I thought she was thinking of cooking me breakfast. That was my attempt to plant the idea that I would enjoy my wife to cook breakfast for me.

Seems like a decadent idea in these days of working wives.

ThunderHorse

Return to Communication