Husband is attracted to and has feelings for coworker

Husband is attracted to and has feelings for coworker

Postby FeelingSad » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 pm

My husband started a new job approximately 2 months ago. He would mention a female coworkers name often when talking about his day. I started to question it because he's never done that before. i asked repeatedly if he had feelings for her and he ways said no, there was nothing going on. I'm making something out of nothing...he would also get defensive. Red flag. He said she confides him him every day about the situation with her child's father. She has basically told him all the details about her life -past and present. I told him I thought that was odd and that's what you do when you're dating someone. I also thought it was odd for a single woman to be chasing and confiding in a married man. He just kept saying "nothing is going on, you don't trust me". Well he told me a couple times where she would talk about things and then he said things about our relationship that he shouldn't have. She also said she hoped she wasn't getting him in trouble since wives tend to get mad when she befriends their husbands and how silly she thought it was. I asked my husband a couple times to stop talking to her. He promised saying he could understand me being upset. Then he didn't follow through saying he could not be mean to her. She's nice, she doesn't deserve it. They have to work closely with each other. There are more details I could give. We have an 8 month old baby. I will admit that I was distant sexually during pregnancy and after our child was born. I wasn't interested in sex. We recently started to reignite our sex life and I'm happy about it.

Well fast forward to this past weekend. My husband and I were making love and he couldn't finish. We got dressed, he could see I was upset. I started asking questions and he finally admitted that he enjoys her company and he finds her to be attractive. He also admitted that it seems like she has feelings for him and flirts with him all the time. He said he catches her staring at him all the time and it started to make him feel excited sexually. He said it's complicated and he can't describe it but there is just something between them.

He apologized. Said he feels terrible. He loves me and wants our marriage to work. Said he's been trying to do the right thing instead of what he's feeling he wants to do. He said he rarely thinks of her sexually, it's mainly just when she's ready flirting and staring. He is attracted to me and wants me.

I hate this woman. Why is she pursuing my husband? I'm hurt that my husband fell for this.

What do I do?
FeelingSad

Re: Husband is attracted to and has feelings for coworker

Postby FeelingSad » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:34 am

My husband and I have had several good talks. He was honest with me about more inappropriate behavior from her yesterday. Before the weekend she asked my husband what he was doing. He told her that we were planning on going somewhere to which she replied "oh,really, well I was thinking of going there too". We didn't end up going as we did other things. Yesterday she told my husband she was at this place with her kid and asked if he was there. He told her we decided to do something else. He even admitted that it seemed like she went there hoping to bump into us.

I'm disgusted by this woman.
FeelingSad

Return to Infidelity