Spam in PM's

Spam in PM's

Postby ThunderHorse » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:37 am

Found some spam in my Private Messages.

Thought I would post the names. One link was broken, claiming to be new forum rules. I did not open the other links, in teh other PM's. Probablyh harmless, but I used caution.

freanour
gensurik
ThunderHorse

sorry

Postby admin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeah, But I think for the most part the Spam private emails have ceased.
Good to see you again, ThunderHorse!
-Scott
admin
Site Admin

Re: sorry

Postby ThunderHorse » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

admin wrote:Yeah, But I think for the most part the Spam private emails have ceased.
Good to see you again, ThunderHorse!
-Scott

Congratulations on the publishing of your new book, THE SECRETS OF HAPPY FAMILIES, June 29, 2009.

Thank you for your welcome after I have been away for a year or so. I am primarily working on my own marriage, and posting on other people's threads, to create a wider conversation, for my own learning, more than out of confidence that I can actually give helpful advice, to thier situation.

I see that ThunderHorse is the last name for posts, on more threads, as a few months have progressed since I have been back. My intention is not to Cap the thread, or end conversation. I was attempting to stimulate a dialogue, not to cut-off comebacks.

When I see a thread with a "0" in the REPLIES column, that means there have been no responses, so I feel a sense of priority to at least give the poster one reply, with some ideas, anyway. So I don't always choose threads for my posts, that might be most helped by my line of experiences and beliefs. Thanks for your work to keep the Forum open. I find a benefit is thinking through my ideas in the process of writing a post.

ThunderHorse

Return to Taking Care of Yourself